Remaining March Events Canceled, Bike Nights through May 31 Postponed
All remaining events originally scheduled in March are canceled per recommendations to limit large gatherings to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
On Tuesday, March 17th, we made the decision to cancel events through the end of the week, Sunday, March 22nd.
Effective, Friday March, 20th we are additionally canceling all remaining March events.
Currently impacted events:
Last updated 3/20/2020
- 3/21-3/22 Spring Open House + T-Shirt Giveaway
- 3/21 Just A Damn Charity Ride
- 3/27 Biker Bash
- 3/28 Grill & Chill + H-D Official Demo Truck
- 3/31 Backstage Party
- Any other March on-site or off-site dealership events
Additionally, these Bike Nights have been also been canceled or postponed:
- 4/2 Legends Bike Night @DesertWindHD
- 4/3 Motorcycles on Main
- 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29 Tempe Marketplace Bike Nights
- 4/16 Game Show Bike Night @DesertWindHD
- 4/30 Senoritas & Margaritas Bike Night + Lowrider Show @DesertWindHD
- 5/14 Heroes Appreciation Bike Night + Bikini Competition @DesertWindHD
These Rides have been also been canceled or postponed:
- 3/28 Pat Tillman Ride
- 4/4 Optimist Ride for Autism
Our leadership team is monitoring this situation daily and will continue to follow guidelines from local health and government authorities to adjust event planning and dealership operations as needed to keep our teams, visitors, and community safe.
We are currently open [Hours] and our team is here to help. If you need to schedule a delivery or curbside service, contact us. If you are sick, in a vulnerable group or someone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home.
Watch our website and Facebook for further developments.
United We Roll.